Friday, November 7, 2008

My Favorite Sport

My favorite sport is paintball. There are many reasons I love it. I mean you get to use guns, be outdoors, and best of all you get to shoot your friends. Most of the time we usually play at my house or we play at Ken Neighbors down the highway. As you know all sports have rules. The main rule is the velocity setting. If your gun is shooting over three hundred feet per second you will probably hurt someone. The way we play is if you get hit two times any where your out. If the ball does not bust it does not count. Another thing, if your going to play you will probably want to wear camo. If you choose not to wear camo you will probably be spotted and get knocked out of the round pretty fast. Paintball can get very expensive depending on how much you play. We usually play once every two weeks. The best time I've ever had in paintball was when me and Andrew charged up the hill as soon as the horn blew. We ran up the hill and got behind them without any of them seing us. I think that was the game where I hit Brice in the neck. It turned out to be one of the best times I've ever had in paintball.

0 comments: